Mr. Dr. Rustum Ali Faraji strongly believes that Bangladesh must grow on its own and proper education determines the destiny of individual and society and as a whole the nation. Bangladesh is a very small country with huge population and we proved ourselves as a country with enormous potentiality. One very good point about the peoples of the country is that we can fight against any unfavorable situation and have the courage to take the challenges of creating favorable social, economic and environmental condition. So Bangladesh peoples can do anything and can change the economy.
- The highest priority will be given to education.The highest priority will be given to education.
- Social movement against corruption will be built.Social movement against corruption will be built.
- Development of Information & Technology.Science, extensive application of information and communication technologies, research and development of effective measures will be taken.
- In order to achieve food self-sufficiency.In order to achieve food self-sufficiency in agriculture will increase the amount of subsidies.
- Expansion of the industry.Expansion of the industry, to achieve self-sufficiency and export of industrial products designed to increase public and private initiatives in different regions of the country will be established industries.
- The development of domestic industries.The development of domestic industries, increasing productivity and maintaining export growth and export policy will be appropriate in different countries to reduce the existing trade deficit.
- The lowest pay scale of workersThe lowest pay scale of workers and bringing equality to men and women salary.
- The country's oil and gas exploration.The country’s oil and gas exploration and extraction efforts will be strengthened.
- the development of human resources.Both moral and vocational training program aimed at the development of human resources will be wider.
- The widely decentralized administration of the capital.The current structure of the government, especially the widely decentralized administration of the capital-based regime will change.